Thursday 20 February 2014

Relations structure, materials and spaces with programs and sites

  First of all, I need to relation the spaces and the structure whit the materials. This materials there are which I can find in my country or in my comun site on I live. And, the tecnical drawing explain the relation of de models about structure and spaces with the materials that I want and need for my project:

 MODEL ABOUT SPACE AND MODEL ABOUT SPACE MORE MATERIALS

PRIVATE SPACE


INTERACTION SPACE



PUBLIC SPACE



 MODEL ABOUT STRUCTURE AND MODEL ABOUT STRUCTURE MORE MATERIALS


SPACES RELATION WHIT TECNICAL DRAWINGS ABOUT SITES



RELATION SPACES (WITH MATERIALS) AND SITES:


ESPECIFIC THE SITES WITH THE MODEL:
-PUBLIC SPACE: UNIVERSITY.
-PRIVATE SPACE: ROOM AND HOME.
-INTERACTUAL SPACE WITH THEM: BUS STATION. (STOP BUS)


RELATION OF THE PROGRAM (WITH MATERIALS) AND THE MOVEMENTS EXPLAINED IN THE STRUCTURAL MODEL:

  My project tries to establish one "you" "rule" to the space. That is to say, as in the game of the chess the space has a concrete name in every situation inside him, also, to establish the program of my project proposes to control the movements of the persons who are going to use my project. This is to use a system of coordinates (governed by numbers and letters as in the game of the chess) and the follow-up of a game of chess extrapolates to the similar movement of the persons his activity to improve the functioning of the same one.








No comments:

Post a Comment