Wednesday 5 February 2014

P3 Interacting with people



This video of interacting with people is for help me in the way that how am i going to develop my project this semester, doing question and talking people about the principals pilars of my project i am goin to introduce new ideas that people give me to go more deeply in the ways i want to work with.

I think that the purpose of this video was speak with people for know the things they want and they think about our interests and for having new ideas about how to develop our projects, sincerely , after talk with people i see my project with other perspective, and this ideas give me a new form to continue my project that i think that it could be better than the way i was taking it and it can help me to continue investigating how to use this interests in an architectural mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment