Thursday 6 February 2014

Interaction whit people in my project

  This video is to know what needs people who will interact with my architecture. Ideas have focused mostly on the spaces, limits, mobility, program, and, above all, interaction between all the elements. These ideas are in which I intend to focus my project because it's the direct connection between I hace establisched into chess and the type of architectura that I want to build in a future. Therefore, my architecture is essentially undestood with those properties and characteristics.

   While questions, the response and the talks are developed; other questions arise which I should approach me in accordance whit the needs that tells me people and projection on the architecture of them. Whit these statements to my main ideas arise you others that also I should approach such as the environment, activity, time, societies, schedules... etc.  This material could already consider a more physical design project.

No comments:

Post a Comment